Optimise Potential Marketing Workshop for Allied Health Professionals
This is a must do workshop for anyone involved in Private Practice. Whether you’re someone thinking about setting up a Private Practice, have a business already established or you’re responsible for marketing in an NGO or other organisation, this is the workshop for you.
Your presenter is Philip Armstrong, CEO of ACA and founder of Optimise Potential. Philip is considered to be a leading expert in Marketing small businesses and has over 20 years experience in this area. Philip has run several successful businesses including a very successful Private Practice and has won several prestigious awards for his work, including Quest Newspapers Business Achievers Award for his Private Practice. What makes this workshop valuable is the presenter has himself run a successful private practice for over 15 years and has successfully mentored other private practitioners. Philip comes from a hands on perspective learnt from real practice over several decades as a therapist. There is not another marketer in Australia who comes with this sort of first hand industry experience. There are a lot who follow in Philip’s footsteps, but it doesn’t get any better than coming from the person who started this all in the mid 1990’s.
Consumers will pay for counselling services regardless of rebates if your marketing is effective and speaks to them. Cost is not a factor for many consumers. The Optimise Potential Marketing Workshop will teach you how to attract clients and build your business using real life strategies. The evidence is clear, its not your CV, qualification or cost that will attract clients, its your marketing and what strategies you use to convert an enquiry into a client that counts. This workshop will address these issues.
This workshop is approved by the Australian Counselling Association for 5 OPD points.
We understand that many new practitioners have little money so we have cut this workshop to the bone in relation to profit margins so there are no discounts are available for this workshop.
Your presenter is a recognised industry leading professional who will guide you through the following topics during the online workshop:
- The Therapist (the many non-therapy hats you wear)
- Butterfly Effect; Everything you do has an impact
- Defining Your Market; The market is a lot bigger than you realise
- Marketing strategies; Attract business beyond one on one counselling
- Understanding Wording from a Marketing Perspective: Does your marketing speak to your potential market
- Niche Markets; Market demand is for specialists not generalists
- Tangible V Non-tangible services; The difference is huge
- Online Therapy – Advantages and Disadvantages
- Brochure design – the rules; Your first impression may be your last
- Website Design; Myth or fact-Can a website generate business
- What Is the Consumer Looking For?;
- Keeping Clients (being good is not good enough on its own)
All participants will need to take a quiz at the end of the video workshop to earn a certificate of attendance. The participants will have to score min 80% to be eligible for this certificate. If a participant scores less than 80%, then they will get multiple chances to retake the quiz.